Stock C of E Primary School is pleased to be working in collaboration with Billericay Teaching School Alliance.
The BCT is group of schools in the Billericay area who work together in a number of areas for the benefit of all the schools involved. The organisation involves primary, infant, junior and secondary schools. It allows teachers and pupils to work together on specific aspects of education and share knowledge and learn collaboratively.
The Billericay Community Trust (BCT) is a registered charity comprising of fifteen schools in Billericay, Anglia Ruskin University and Billericay Educational Consortium.
The BCT works with a range of local partners to ensure that schools and education remain at the heart of the community.
- Provide a forum for collaboration to sustain and develop school improvement and enrichment.
- To ensure outcomes in all schools are at least good or outstanding.
- Narrow achievement gaps, especially for vulnerable groups which include those children supported via pupil premium, special educational needs and disabilities.
- Respect each school’s individual ethos, culture, values and identity
- Ensure the strengths of each school are identified, celebrated and shared across the partnership.
- Engage with the latest research based approaches to continually improve teaching and learning
- Work with partners to identify and develop potential leaders.
- Share and develop expertise in curriculum areas.
- Develop outstanding teachers through the highest quality Initial Teacher Training programmes and professional development opportunities.
- Build cohesion, confidence and skills through networking with colleagues